Business Development Representative
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Business Development Representative to join our NEWT Business Services team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
Ways to Contribute
- You will deliver boundless enthusiasm in the task of contacting potential NEWT business customers via the telephone
- You will employ a structured and consultative sales methodology in the task of educating customers on the significant benefits associated with NEWT’s business service portfolio
- You will diligently manage a pipeline of new business
- You will embrace Fibernetics’ unique business culture and make a meaningful contribution to the happiness of your colleagues and customers
- You will continue to take advantage of the opportunity to learn and improve your skills as a professional business development executive
- You will work hard and reap the industry leading financial rewards and incentives
What Makes You Aweseome
- You must be confident, ambitious, have high energy levels and a drive to succeed
- You are motivated to take advantage of ongoing training to develop a successful and long career in business development
- You are motivated to embrace the challenge of learning the art of successful cold calling and building meaningful relationships with customers
- You must be intelligent and articulate. Emotional intelligence and an ability to absorb and retain complex information is imperative.
What Makes Us Awesome
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
• Attractive benefit plan.
• Three weeks of vacation to start.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
• Dog friendly office.
• Flexible hours for most positions.
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Showers on-site.
• Lounge with foosball tables.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
• LAN Parties.
• Free parking.
Write to us to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!