Client Relationship Coordinator
Client relationship management is a critical component of our branch's funding programs.
This is your opportunity to join the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs and play a leading role in the development and maintenance of the tools and systems helping to ensure we have strong relationships with our clients.
What can I expect to do in this role?
• lead and coordinate the design, development, testing, and implementation of tools and systems that support effective client relationship management
• identify and develop change management strategies to address issues that result from changed or new program/branch/division/ministry initiatives
• lead and/or participate in the development and delivery of strategic tools and/or training to support effective client management strategies and practices
How do I qualify?
Knowledge of client relationship management systems and tools:
• You have expert knowledge of client relationship management-based models, strategies and tools.
• You have expert knowledge of information management techniques, methods, business tools and systems to lead the design, development, testing and implementation of supporting tools and systems.
• You have strong consultation skills to lead strategic discussions regarding client issues, data needs/requirements, proposed system changes and the development of policies and best practices.
Communication and interpersonal skills:
• You have oral and written communication skills to prepare a variety of documents (e.g. proposals, reports, training materials) and deliver presentations to senior decision-makers.
• You have interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
Project management skills:
• You have experience leading complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
• You have experience monitoring, tracking and reporting on project activities and resources.
Salary Range: $64,434 - $92,846 per year
- 1 Permanent, 1 Stone Rd W., Guelph, West Region
Please apply online, only, by Thursday, September 28, 2017, by visiting www.ontario.ca/careers and entering Job ID 111926 in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code.