SENIOR ENGINEER, MAC SOFTWARE
Peraso is a Canadian Tech firm forever changing the world of wireless, and we want YOU to join us in the 60 GHz Revolution!
Named as one of the leading WiGig chipset manufacturers, Peraso is paving the way to exciting new applications and technologies such as wireless VR, with WiGig-enabled headsets, game consoles, PC's notebooks and USB dongles. Our goal is to provide best-in-class products for the Consumer Electronics (CE) market, specifically to the mobile segment, including smartphones, tablets and digital cameras.
We have assembled a remarkable team filled with the skills and talent required to transform the way the wireless market operates, making this the perfect opportunity to learn from the best and make an impact in a quickly emerging technology sector.
We are looking for motivated, creative and passionate Senior Engineer, MAC Software to expand our team and deliver top-notch solutions.
- If you're looking for the opportunity to be a part of something big, Peraso is for you!
- If you're hoping to find a fun, vibrant workplace in the heart of Toronto, Peraso is for you!
- If you're dreaming of a team that brings together experience and creativity, Peraso is for you!
- If you love exciting, new technologies like wireless VR and gaming, Peraso is for you!
60 GHz (WiGig) technology has the means to transform the wireless market, and Peraso has the team to make it happen. Join us!
Learn more about Peraso HERE, and follow us on:
The successful candidate must have recent experience developing embedded firmware, including module design, implementation and verification.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development of our MAC implementation, including MAC architecture, software specification, design and verification.
- Assist in digital IC verification and validation.
- Interface with 3rd party contractors and IP developers in the process of our development.
- Understand system level specifications and translate them into implementation specifications.
- Degree in Electrical, Computer or Software Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong background in embedded firmware design using C/C++ including object-oriented and multi-threaded design practices.
- Strong written and oral skills, including an ability to clearly explain complex concepts.
- Experience using scripting languages such as Tcl, Perl or Python.
- Knowledge of and implementation experience with one or more networking protocols, e.g. TCP/IP.
- Experience with wireless protocols such as 802.11, Bluetooth, LTE, etc.
- Experience using lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and real-time oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge of digital or analog circuit design or DSP would also be advantageous.
Please Note: Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.