Peraso is a Canadian Tech firm forever changing the world of wireless, and we want YOU to join us in the 60 GHz Revolution!
Named as one of the leading WiGig chipset manufacturers, Peraso is paving the way to exciting new applications and technologies such as wireless VR, with WiGig-enabled headsets, game consoles, PC's notebooks and USB dongles. Our goal is to provide best-in-class products for the Consumer Electronics (CE) market, specifically to the mobile segment, including smartphones, tablets and digital cameras.
We have assembled a remarkable team filled with the skills and talent required to transform the way the wireless market operates, making this the perfect opportunity to learn from the best and make an impact in a quickly emerging technology sector.
We are looking for motivated, creative and passionate Applications Engineer to expand our team and deliver top-notch solutions.
- If you're looking for the opportunity to be a part of something big, Peraso is for you!
- If you're hoping to find a fun, vibrant workplace in the heart of Toronto, Peraso is for you!
- If you're dreaming of a team that brings together experience and creativity, Peraso is for you!
- If you love exciting, new technologies like wireless VR and gaming, Peraso is for you!
60 GHz (WiGig) technology has the means to transform the wireless market, and Peraso has the team to make it happen. Join us!
Learn more about Peraso HERE, and follow us on:
Peraso Technologies, Inc. is actively seeking an applications engineer to support the development of mm-wave radio transceivers and systems. The successful candidate must have recent experience in several of the following: Technical customer support; Wireless communications systems; RF analysis, characterization, and debug; PCB schematic design, simulation, and bring-up; Software design and verification; Digital design; Documentation.
- Meet with leading mm-Wave product developers to perform system-level integration of Peraso’s mm-Wave RF solutions
- Work closely with our early access partners and customers in the evaluation of new products and the development of new features and requirements
- Assist customers with platform level debug during new product introduction
- Analyze customer’s technical requirements to provide feedback to the product marketing team
- Work with the analog/RF team in testing and validating RF radio ICs
- Provide technical support to design, testing, manufacturing, sales and marketing departments on new and existing designs
- Keep products competitive and recommend changes to improve product performance
- Write and maintain application software used for controlling RF radio ICs and lab equipment
- This position may require travel to one or more of the U.S., Europe and Asia
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance; and
- Act with the highest standards of business ethics both with external and internal colleagues, and in a manner which enhances the Company’s image and overall performance.
- Familiarity with simple interface protocols such as SPI and I2C.
- Hands-on experience using lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and real-time oscilloscopes is beneficial.
- Experience with PCB extraction and simulation for SI and PDN analysis
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or related field. M.Sc. highly desired.
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong written and oral skills are required, including an ability to clearly explain complex concepts
Please Note: Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.