Peraso is a Canadian Tech firm forever changing the world of wireless, and we want YOU to join us in the 60 GHz Revolution!
Named as one of the leading WiGig chipset manufacturers, Peraso is paving the way to exciting new applications and technologies such as wireless VR, with WiGig-enabled headsets, game consoles, PC's notebooks and USB dongles. Our goal is to provide best-in-class products for the Consumer Electronics (CE) market, specifically to the mobile segment, including smartphones, tablets and digital cameras.
We have assembled a remarkable team filled with the skills and talent required to transform the way the wireless market operates, making this the perfect opportunity to learn from the best and make an impact in a quickly emerging technology sector.
We are looking for motivated, creative and passionate Senior Staff Engineer, Product Validation to expand our team and deliver top-notch solutions.
- If you're looking for the opportunity to be a part of something big, Peraso is for you!
- If you're hoping to find a fun, vibrant workplace in the heart of Toronto, Peraso is for you!
- If you're dreaming of a team that brings together experience and creativity, Peraso is for you!
- If you love exciting, new technologies like wireless VR and gaming, Peraso is for you!
60 GHz (WiGig) technology has the means to transform the wireless market, and Peraso has the team to make it happen. Join us!
Learn more about Peraso HERE, and follow us on:
As a Product Validation Engineer, your responsibilities will include; creating end-to-end tests and system level verification strategies for WiGig Baseband and RF ASICs, embedded firmware and host drivers, as a complete product package.
- Determine test algorithms to target specific fail mechanisms and prepare detailed description for test required during design validation cycle;
- Assist in digital IC verification and validation;
- Prepare and maintain project documentation including test plans and evaluation reports;
- Assist Application Engineers with challenging customer questions;
Listen to customer feedback, recognize opportunities and provide feedback for technical innovation;
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance;
- Write targeted end-customer test plans, test cases and testing tools in an embedded environment;
- Work closely with application engineers and product managers to qualify and support customer releases;
- Troubleshoot customer issues and provide detailed technical support, both remotely and on-site;
- Develop tests in C/C++ and able to port existing code and s/w team code into validation test framework;
- Automate tests in validation test suites wherever possible, and perform software regression testing;
- Work in an embedded Linux, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 environment comfortably;
- Understand different networking protocols (802.11 an asset);
- Provide general technical training to support engineers and sales engineers when needed;
- Create product demos for tradeshows, plug fests, and other events occasionally;
- Act with the highest standards of business ethics, both with external and internal colleagues, and in a manner which enhances the Company’s image and overall performance.
- This position may require regular travel to one or more of the following locations: U.S., Europe and Asia.
- Demonstrated familiarity with product requirements, test reviews and use case development;
- Demonstrated programming experience with C/C++, shell scripting languages; TCL an asset;
- Proven ability to create and run test cases that identify S/W, H/W, PCB, and system level defects effectively;
- Demonstrated knowledge in Windows/Unix/Linux, development tools, compile toolchains, and common utilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently;
- Experience working in a fast paced environment dealing with multiple projects simultaneously;
- Comfortable participating in team meetings and raising issues arising out of testing;
- Highly motivated and passionate about QA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar;
- 6+ years of experience in a high-tech engineering environment;
- Experience in programming in C/C++, and Linux/windows shell scripting;
- Experience in automated test tool implementation and use an asset;
- Fluent in English.
Please Note: Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment life cycle.