Peraso is a Canadian Tech firm forever changing the world of wireless, and we want YOU to join us in the 60 GHz Revolution!
Named as one of the leading WiGig chipset manufacturers, Peraso is paving the way to exciting new applications and technologies such as wireless VR, with WiGig-enabled headsets, game consoles, PC's notebooks and USB dongles. Our goal is to provide best-in-class products for the Consumer Electronics (CE) market, specifically to the mobile segment, including smartphones, tablets and digital cameras.
We have assembled a remarkable team filled with the skills and talent required to transform the way the wireless market operates, making this the perfect opportunity to learn from the best and make an impact in a quickly emerging technology sector.
We are looking for motivated, creative and passionate Senior Engineer, System Software to expand our team and deliver top-notch solutions.
- If you're looking for the opportunity to be a part of something big, Peraso is for you!
- If you're hoping to find a fun, vibrant workplace in the heart of Toronto, Peraso is for you!
- If you're dreaming of a team that brings together experience and creativity, Peraso is for you!
- If you love exciting, new technologies like wireless VR and gaming, Peraso is for you!
60 GHz (WiGig) technology has the means to transform the wireless market, and Peraso has the team to make it happen. Join us!
Learn more about Peraso HERE, and follow us on:
As a Senior software engineer in the System Software team, you will be designing features across various software layers, from real-time, hardware depended software to performance hungry networking protocols and device drivers as well as end user and mobile application. Exploring various types of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Android, MAC OSX) for different target applications (Mobile, Infrastructure, Backhaul).
We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate with an ability to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. They must have a good knowledge of C/C++; have basic knowledge with networking concepts and protocols; have a solid knowledge of memory management, concurrency, data structures and multi-threading. Finally they must have exceptional problem solving skills, self-learning ability; be adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- 5-10+ relative Experience in the field
- Good knowledge in C/C++ including object-oriented design practices.
- Knowledge and exposure to one or more networking protocols, e.g. TCP/IP.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, including a proven ability to clearly explain complex ideas.
- Problem solving ability and system view
- Extensive knowledge of Windows, Unix/Linux, Android and/or MAC OSX environment.
- Kernel Device Drivers experience (NDIS/WDI, Linux, …)
- Proficient in one more scripting languages, such as Tcl, java scripts, python
- Hands-on experience using lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and real-time oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge of 802.11 protocols
- Knowledge of 802.11 Wi-Fi protocols
- Knowledge of Video/Audio Processing codes, protocol and algorithms
- DirectX, DirectX VA/OpenGL
Please note: Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.