CellScale Biomaterials Testing manufactures research equipment to measure the mechanical properties of biomaterials. Our company was founded 8 years ago at the University of Waterloo and is now working with academic and commercial research groups in over 30 countries. Our testing equipment plays a vital role in the rapidly-growing health-technologies and regenerative medicine space. and CellScale is anticipating energetic growth in the coming years.
We are looking for someone to help grow our customer base in Asia.
As part of the CellScale team in Waterloo Ontario, your primary responsibility will be new market development working closely directly with local international distributors and customers directly to generate salesdrive CellScale growth internationally, primarily in Asia. Your secondary role will be participation in online and event marketing activities.
Duties will include:
- Travel to visit customers and attend industry events in many countries in Asia other parts of the world to drive lead generation and develop distribution partnerships.
- Drive all aspects of the sales cycle from customer discovery to equipment delivery.
- Search out and contact prospective customers based on their research agenda and interests.
- Work Work with CellScale’s technical, logistics, and support individuals as well as distributors to provide technical information, demonstrations, sample testing, technical proposals, tender packages, customization proposals, contract testing proposals and other documents.suppliers distributors to provide pricing, deliverycommercial , and technical information proposals to prospective customers
- Work with our engineering team to perform initial tests and deliver reports toprospective customers
- Participate in online marketing activities including Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook, press releases and blog posts.
- Generate marketing content for our e-newsletter and blog including customer success stories, new product developments, and other company activities.
- Technical degree or diploma
- 3+ years in technical sales, preferably in a similar field
- Canadian driver’s license and passport
- Ability to travel internationally, approximately 25% of time
- Good English language communications skills both written and verbal
- The ability to communicate (written and verbal) in 1 or more Asian languages would be a strong asset
As with any small company, the position will require an individual that is self-motivated and ready to take on a range of duties.