Senior Software QA Analyst
Unitron Hearing matters
At Unitron, we share a commitment to make every interaction easy and personal; to genuinely listen and act on our customers’ input; and to have the best people on our team, each one committed to customer success. We care deeply about people with hearing loss. We work closely with hearing healthcare professionals to provide hearing solutions that improve lives in meaningful ways. Because hearing matters.
In this role you will be responsible for testing software, analyzing software defects and quality for hearing aid market applications, hearing aid manufacturing and internal sales and marketing support. Provides training and technical support for both internal and external customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing all aspects of verification, including functional, exploratory, structural, regression, load and performance testing
- Working closely with software developer groups in developing new test plans, test cases and knowledge transfer
- Providing technical support and knowledge transfer in specialized areas of Software and testing to QA team members
- Continuing to expand technical knowledge and professional development
- Hunting for bugs in the software, investigating problems, finding their root cause, and clearly documenting findings into the defect tracking system
- Testing fixed bugs to determine if they are valid and complete
- Taking a planned and self-directed exploratory approach to testing
- Validating crucial design decisions and trying to find flaws with them
- Communicating status, findings, and progress on a regular basis
- Working closely with the Software QA Manager and team members to ensure that timelines for software/system deliverables are achieved.
- Performing other job related duties as required by the Manager.
The experience you bring:
You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can work both independently and in cross-functional and cultural teams. You have an undergrad in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, a strong understanding of programming and scripting languages and have previous experience with Application Software testing.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential.
Unitron is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources