Sales Enablement Manager
Title: Sales Enablement Manager
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Division: OTTO Motors
Clearpath provides self-driving vehicle technology and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s industrial and research divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO Motors.
We employ a diverse and highly talented team who live and breathe robotics. We believe that work must have a high “cool” factor and every day should bring new knowledge. We need more passionate people on our team who are willing and able to push the boundaries of robotics into focused and practical applications.
Clearpath is automating the world and we need your help. Got what it takes?
About the Job
At OTTO Motors, the vision for our Sales and Marketing teams is that they become the best-in-class standard for the industry. To become that standard, we are building a team of high performers that will work together to achieve our ambitious growth targets in a sustainable way.
The Sales Enablement Manager role is a critical part of our high performance team that ensures the Sales and Marketing teams have easy access to effective tools, resources and systems to maximize revenue per sales representative as quickly as possible.
Your responsibilities include:
INCREASING SALES EFFECTIVENESS
- Sales Playbook Development
- Use best practice sales methodologies to define and implement a standard sales process for each of our sales segments based on the target market’s buyer journey.
- Create and implement a sales playbook that supports our sales processes with tools, content and messaging that will allow our sales team to easily qualify, educate and sell to prospects throughout the stages of their buyer journey.
- Sales Content and Collateral Creation Includes:
- External collateral used during the sales cycles to move deals across the finish line, EG: Engagement Models, Case Studies, Sales Presentation Decks
- Internal collateral to inform and arm the sales team with knowledge to have intelligent conversations with prospects in the field, EG: Competitive Battle Cards, Product Data Sheets, Objection Handling Tools.
- Sales Training and Onboarding
- Coach sales to have more effective sales conversations and how to best utilize marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Get new hires up to speed and increase velocity to quota attainment
- Sales Event Coordination
- Planning and executing on key sales events like Quarterly Business Reviews and Annual Sales Kick-Offs.
- Respond to ad hoc content and support requests from sales team related to enablement.
IMPROVING SALES EFFICIENCY
- Identify opportunities to eliminate low value activities that prevent the sales team from selling by introducing or optimizing sales tools and processes.
- Develop and utilize metrics that track how the sales enablement tools are improving sales performance and decreasing time to productivity for new sales hires.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily accessible and kept up to date.
SALES ENABLEMENT STRATEGY ROADMAP OWNERSHIP
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales enablement strategy aligned to company goals.
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define and prioritize initiatives appropriately according to potential ROI and need.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to ensure content is cohesive and
- Collaborate with sales department to ensure availability of resources, efficiency of
processes and efficacy of current tools.
Skills and Experience
- Three or more years of experience creating and implementing sales enablement programs and tools in start-up or high growth technology companies that sell solutions to multiple market segments.
- Proven track record of successful KPIs.
- Knowledge of at least three top current sales enablement strategies, best practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of top current Sales Enablement Tools and experience in designing, using and directing configuration of at least one of these tools.
- Ability to manage complex projects and organize high level strategies.
- Bachelor's degree; English, business, and marketing majors preferred.
- Experience in a sales or sales support role preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Content management experience a plus.
- Ability to understand needs and communicate plans to stakeholders across multiple departments.
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.