Digital Communications Manager
At Unitron, we share a commitment to make every interaction easy and personal; to genuinely listen and act on our customers’ input; and to have the best people on our team, each one committed to customer success. We care deeply about people with hearing loss. We work closely with hearing healthcare professionals to provide hearing solutions that improve lives in meaningful ways. Unitron is a member of the Sonova group – a global innovator of hearing solutions – you’ll have a world of places your career can take you.
As a part of the marketing communications team, you are an inspirational team member who can influence and guide internal teams with strategic recommendations on digital communication across all digital channels including; websites, social, content creation, and events/conferences. You understand strategies, tools, and data that can be leveraged to make campaigns more successful and you will be seen as internal expert on social media activities, tools, and best practices
You have an editorial mindset combined with business acumen. You have a strong grasp on current marketing tools and strategies and act as the digital communication voice when producing programs from concept to execution with the ultimate goal of increasing program effectiveness digitally .
You understand target audiences, enjoy uncovering interesting story angles, and creating content that will capture the attention of the right people.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with digital marketing team to determine how programs are best launched digitally by developing engaging content and distribution plan for success within each channel.
- Collaborating with the sales organization to understand how program will be launched to drive sales
- Collaborating with the digital team to define and manage the overall engagement scope, approach and plan of each campaign digital activation
- Assisting in ensuring briefs to agencies accurately capture digital nuances of campaigns
- Defining success metrics and monitor programs, analyse first reaction success and set benchmark for next phase.
- Assisting in mapping out content strategy that supports marketing objectives and evaluates and evolves it continually over time
- Creating and updating the social editorial calendar for corporate marketing programs
- Creating original and reimagined content for web and social media
- Identifying content consumption trends and insights, and optimize content, spend and performance based on the insights
- Ensuring all content reflects Unitron’s brand, personality and is consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
The experience you will bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing (web, social media, email etc.) channels. Should be able to show working knowledge of how to leverage digital content/channels to meet marketing objectives
- Degree/diploma in a related discipline (e.g. Marketing, Journalism, Online Media)
- Strong track record of building, managing and optimizing Facebook campaigns
- Have worked with tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, SalesForce, Pardot, Marketing automation, Constant Contact, Silver Pop, etc.
- Superior writing, editing and interviewing skills
- Strategic thinker – the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent project management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Highly efficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Video creation/editing an asset
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential.
Unitron is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources