Product Marketing Manager
At Unitron, we share a commitment to make every interaction easy and personal; to genuinely listen and act on our customers’ input; and to have the best people on our team, each one committed to customer success. We care deeply about people with hearing loss. We work closely with hearing healthcare professionals to provide hearing solutions that improve lives in meaningful ways. Unitron is a member of the Sonova group – a global innovator of hearing solutions – you’ll have a world of places your career can take you.
You are an inspirational team member who takes responsibility of developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns designed to promote the sale of Unitron’ s products and services. You understand how to create integrated marketing campaigns to meet the strategic goals, objectives and values of Unitron.
You are an effective communicator and creative thinker who enjoys developing marketing communications that reach the target audience. You collaborate well with cross-functional marketing team members and have the ability to navigate and get the best out of a matrix team environment.
- As part of the product marketing team, you will work to collaboratively to determine the best communication strategy for launching new products; foster consensus with internal and external stakeholders on marketing launch strategies, brands, and materials.
- Integral part of championing the Flex communication strategy to support our brand positioning through the sales organizations globally.
- Turn product strategy into effective product brands and communications to support our brand positioning through the sales organizations globally.
- Collaborate with sales organizations and field marketing to understand how launch strategies will be used to drive sales and to align with global marketing teams to ensure campaigns and programs are synchronized with sales strategies and goals.
- Develop and create marketing launch campaigns that effectively build and reinforce our brand positioning.
- Work with agencies to develop communication materials that are on strategy, brand and budget. Includes development of briefs to agencies to accurately capture communication objectives.
- Create clear, consistent content that can easily be adapted or repurposed to suit different media or channels.
- Identify content marketing assets required and work with Digital Communications Manager to develop and deliver assets in a timely manner.
- Ensures product launches/programs are delivered on time and on budget.
- Integrates with marketing team for Public Relations, social media, web, events, and brand communication to develop and deliver launch elements as required.
- Ensure all materials created reflect Unitron’s brand.
- Performs other duties as required by Senior Marketing Manager.
The experience you bring:
- Post-secondary education in related field with minimum 5-7 years of experience in building integrated B2B and B2B2C marketing programs
- Demonstration of creativity and performance in past marketing related projects
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, with the ability to influence and motivate people across a broad range of job functions
- Project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and resources to meet challenging deadlines and high quality standards
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Experience following brand guidelines and recognition of the importance of consistent branding
- Agency experience – either worked at an agency or with agencies
- Healthcare industry experience an asset
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Unitron is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.