Senior Test Automation Developer - Environment Management
We are currently looking for a Software Developer in Test to join a new team being built in our Kitchener office. This team is working on Internal Tools that are being utilized by several teams at NetSuite to provide the best experience possible for our customers.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience working in both Java and SQL. An ideal candidate is someone who has worked with one of the testing frameworks—Selenium/JMeter/TestNG/Karma/Jasmin/Sinon/mocha/QUnit. You need to be an avid programmer along with the ability to create test cases and test plans from scratch. Experience working in a SAAS/PAAS based organization would be a huge plus.
- Writing test plans for new product features.
- Designing test case outlines and optimizing automated test execution
- Working on initiatives to improve test processes, test tool research
- Analyzing workflows and designing test scenarios
- White box code analysis, Performing peer code reviews
- Test Driven Development practice.
- Designing, implementing and running automated tests.
- Finding and reporting software vulnerabilities.
- Reproducing problems reported by customers.
- B.S.in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Has worked with automated tools and testing frameworks to optimize test case execution, is familiar with code coverage and continuous integrations, and is comfortable working within an Agile/Scrum environments.
- Object oriented programming experience required, preferably Java.
- Proficient testing/developing web applications.
- Driving testing projects and junior engineers in the team
- Complex technical problem solver
- Familiarity with unit test development, preferably JUNIT.
- Practical experience with Agile/Scrum SDLC.
- Experience with Karma/Jasmin/Sinon or other testing framework
- Excellent interpersonal skills working in a team environment.
- Self–motivated, capable of working independently and able to efficiently manage multiple tasks.