Senior User Experience Designer - NetSuite Cloud Intelligent Assistance
Title: Senior User Experience Designer - NetSuite Cloud Intelligent Assistance
Location: Waterloo, Canada are or willing to relocate to teh area
You’ll work with a cross-functional group of designers, developers & product managers on Intelligent Assist (Artificial Intelligence, HELLO!) functionality, and you’ll also partner with other UX Designers and their cross-functional teams on projects that would benefit through the incorporation of adaptive and contextual Intelligent User Interface functionality. Whoa, that’s exciting. THE FUTURE IS NOW
We’re looking for a new member of our global Experience Design Team to work out of Kitchener-Waterloo office. Our team lives to bring delight to our enterprise software products, and you will too!
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you are a creative problem solver with a passion for providing innovative & engaging designs that are easy to use. Specifically, you have a nibble, imaginative mind that looks to design for the future: NetSuite’s Intelligent Assistance projects will make the most involved, esoteric and complicated workflows as easy as pie.
You’ll work with a cross-functional group of designers, developers & product managers on Intelligent Assistance functionality, as your home team, using a combination of best practice and innovation, you’ll help our team create a strong, best-in-class experience.
You’ll also partner with other UX Designers and their cross-functional teams on projects that would benefit through the incorporation of adaptive and contextual Intelligent User Interface functionality. Whoa, that’s exciting. THE FUTURE IS NOW.
If You understand users. You design to solve problems. You see elegance and power in simple interactions. You can gather requirements, make decisions, present ideas, and work collaboratively to come up with viable solutions. PLEASE APPLY!
- Hands-on creative problem solving in a cloud-driven enterprise software system.
- Work with a multi-disciplined team of designers, user researchers and product managers in a fast-paced, dynamic, agile environment, balancing business value, technology, user needs, and operational costs.
- Turn actionable user research & high level product requirements into high-quality design deliverables that communicate design solutions and facilitate discussion, including user flows & wireframes.
- Facilitate design sessions, and use iterative UX techniques to synthesize findings and feedback into an informed experience design.
- Make informed decisions: present design alternatives and effectively communicate rationale and trade-offs, and react quickly and confidently to any changes in project plans.
- Demonstrate a passion for iteration and eagerness to receive feedback, thoughtfully incorporating user, UX team member, developer & product manager responses into design revisions.
- Prioritize multiple projects of varying timelines, degrees of complexity and scope.
- Degree in Product Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years working in the field of UX Design. Experience with “big data software” a huge plus.
- Experience and interest in machine learning, artificial intelligence and business intelligence a huge asset.
- Online portfolio demonstrating your problem-solving ability: problem analysis, personas, scenarios, user journeys, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, task-flows or other relevant design artifacts.
- Analytical and strategic mindset. We privilege how you think over pixel-perfect visual design skills.
- Flexibility to work with geographically distributed teams
- Leadership abilities with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in Agile Development methodology is a plus.
- Experience in User Research and Usability Testing is an asset.
- Front end web design experience (HTML, CSS) is an asset.
Interested candidates should send resumes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Oracle's standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).