SENIOR UX RESEARCHER, NetSuite GBU
Title: SENIOR UX RESEARCHER, NetSuite GBU
Location: Kitchener, ON (Canada) or willing to relocate
Want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and see your work quickly impact product?
Want to interact with customers on a regular basis and be an advocate for the customer?
Then this position may be for you!
The mission of the NetSuite-Oracle Experience Design team is to enable customers to do their jobs quickly, easily and delightfully.
As a member of the team, you will expand efforts to collaborate with customers and help shape the ideal end-user experience. You will work with product teams, and user experience professionals to understand their learning objectives, and develop appropriate activities to achieve those goals. You will also provide end-user expertise and research to help teams produce elegant, intuitive and optimal designs. Your research findings and analysis will lead to actionable recommendations.
- Propose, plan, execute, and deliver user research and usability activities at various stages of the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the experience design team and product management to help establish a strong usability methodology for NetSuite.
- Educate other teams on research and usability best practices and enable teams to explore basic research activities on their own.
- This is a very hands-on role, and includes managing participant recruitment, data collection (includes moderating sessions), data synthesis and analysis, and delivery of findings and recommendations.
- 5+ years’ experience doing qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Extensive experience planning and executing different types of research and usability testing activities such as customer visits, requirements gathering activities, survey research, and formative and summative usability evaluations.
- Degree in the field of HCI, Human Factors, Usability Engineering or related field (advanced degree a plus)
- Ability to creatively come up with appropriate research and usability methods for given research questions.
- Strong sense of independence, ownership, and initiative. Ability to self-direct and manage what to work on, how to get it done, and when to deliver
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple high-profile projects in a fast-paced organization.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Nice to have: Consumer UX experience.
Interested candidates should send resumes directly to: email@example.com
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Oracle's standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).