RouteThis is looking for an Intermediate Account Executive to be the driving force in an outbound sales effort for our growing team.
As an important member of the RouteThis family, you’ll be responsible for taking warm leads and driving deals through to close, meeting quarterly targets and being a positive point of interaction for potential RouteThis customers. If you’re highly motivated, have some experience in outbound sales and are looking to expedite your career growth within the sales field this position might be right for you!
Please submit a resume and cover letter in order to apply for this position.
As an Intermediate AE, you will:
- Articulate the RouteThis vision and value proposition to leads
- Meet specified monthly/quarterly targets for deal progression through the pipeline
- Effectively navigate external organizations, getting key stakeholders bought in at all levels (user through to executive)
- Manage prospects within Hubspot
- Work with the marketing and product teams to help provide feedback based on customer interactions in emails and calls
- Other duties as required
To be an effective team member, you will:
- 2-3 years experience in a sales organizations selling SaaS
- University or College degree/diploma with excellence in your field of study, ideally: Sales, Marketing, Business or Communications
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Superior written and verbal communication with excellent presentation skills
- Thrive in a fast paced, self starting environment
- Have extensive experience selling via phone
- Have the ability to manage a funnel and efficiently prioritize time
- Be detail-oriented and analytical
- Have a basic technical aptitude and/or background in technology
- Be high-energy and have a positive attitude
- Experience with Hubspot Sales is a plus
What does RouteThis do?
RouteThis is changing the way that companies handle support around the world. Instead of dealing with hour-long, frustrating calls, or emails chains that last for weeks, RouteThis has built a platform that gives support teams the answers they need to immediately fix customer issues as well as allowing customers to solve the problems themselves before even needing to call that 1-800 number on the back of the box. If you want to be working on the next generation of support diagnostics that takes the support paradigm and flips it on its head, you should be working at RouteThis.
You at RouteThis:
As a smaller company we’re growing rapidly and prefer to promote from within. Starting at RouteThis you can jumpstart your career by controlling your destiny and being rewarded quickly for hard work.
At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team full of the best Sales, Marketing, and Engineering talent you can find. We’re carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team!
Monthly team social events, Matt making your morning espresso in the office, or just grabbing a drink in the on-site coffee shop with a coworker, we never forget that work should also be fun.
Perks & Benefits
We cater lunch every Friday and offer snacks in the office on top of competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
Located in downtown Kitchener, near a bus stop and the future home of the LRT and transit hub, RouteThis has a prime location if you want to live downtown (or we’ll rent you a parking spot if you need one!).
We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
RouteThis is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify Matt, Matt [at] RouteThis dot com.