As an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced web developer, you think "outside the box" to innovate and problem solve. You are resourceful and love to contribute to the team. You thrive within a small team environment where your work has a significant impact.
We are not your typical start-up and are made up of a team of successful and experienced innovators and entrepreneurs. We are looking to expand our team quickly to match our growing client base.
EXPEFLOW is a new platform designed for the management of medical and insurance claims. EXPEFLOW is a unique tool that allows users to handle claims in an efficient and secure environment.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar experience
- Web development experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience using standard web frameworks and tools (i.e. jQuery, Bootstrap, Grunt, or others)
- Experience in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Solid understanding of AJAX and partial page updates
- Ability to create highly responsive, device independent web applications
- Knowledgeable about cross-browser compatibility and diagnosing pitfalls
- Bring designs to life using HTML/CSS
- Update/standardize the user interface
- Actively participate in creating the best possible product through participation in user feedback, peer reviews, retrospectives and spikes
We want to hire talented individuals, and believe compensation and work environment are key components to employee satisfaction.
Competitive salary – Full benefits package – Flexible hours
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would like to talk to you – please apply or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest!