Product Manager, Revenue and Retention
At Bidvine we’re tackling a huge problem: trying to make hiring trusted local service professionals ridiculously easy. So far, so good. We launched in early 2015 and have seen great growth numbers, but we’re just getting started. We need you to help us keep building and growing.
We’re looking for a Product Manager focused on driving revenue and retention on the supply side of our marketplace. If you use data to guide you, you know how to both listen and innovate, and you can make large amounts of structured and unstructured data and input work for you to make informed decisions, then visit www.bidvine.com to see if you're excited about what we're doing.
(You'll see that we're live in the UK right now, build we build our tech in K-W.)
At Bidvine you will:
- Design, execute and analyze a consistent cadence of quick iterative experiment cycles
- Analyze user cohorts drive incremental and step-change growth
- Obsess on customer happiness and NPS
- Engagement and lifecycle emails: create, send and test new campaigns to our existing customer base
- Work across the platform and teams to research, ideate, consider, prioritize, and deliver happiness
- Develop and track key metrics to understand what is working and what changes need to be made
- Curiosity & smarts
- 3+ years of product management experience in consumer web/mobile products
- 2+ years working on growth metrics and funnel optimization
- Experience with Google Analytics, Woopra/Mixpanel/Amplitude, SendGrid, or related tools
- Experience working across web and mobile
- MBA, Product Design or Engineering degree preferred
- Great written and oral communication skills
- A head for business and unit economics
- Experience working in Agile development environments.
* Salary will vary based on experience level