Located in CARPROOF’s newly established Product Lab in the Communitech Hub, we are building a new type of innovation team. Be part of an end-to-end prototyping delivery team to help shape the idea, design, and solutioning of some of the complex problems in the automotive market alongside the CARPROOF Advanced Analytics Garage.
CARPROOF is a data driven company with a vast amount of untapped and unharnessed data potential. Be part of the team to bring this to life.
What we want you to do…
- Be a highly functioning part of a fast-paced Agile team
- Be resourceful and meet challenges as opportunities
- Produce high quality code
- Produce unit tests for automated testing when required
- Think BIG
Who you are…
- Currently enrolled in a co-op undergraduate degree program in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Data Science
- Someone who has worked with different database technologies, a variety of languages, and cloud environments
- You want to work on challenging problems with smart people
- You have a strong desire to develop and prototype new products
Who we are…
CARPROOF, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), is Canada’s definitive source of automotive information, delivering vehicle history, appraisal and valuation. Drawing on millions of data records from thousands of unique sources, its products enable used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARPROOF is trusted to provide impartial and comprehensive information to dealerships, vehicle manufacturers, consumers, major auctions, governments, insurance providers and police agencies. Dedicated to transparency since its founding in 2000, the company has been named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, and was also honoured with Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ awards. For more information about CARPROOF, visit www.carproof.com.CARPROOF is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter.
CARPROOF is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter.