You are a forward thinker who has been refining and developing your skills for years. You have a proven track record of leveraging data to drive business results, and are looking for challenge and opportunity. This is your chance to work on innovative initiatives, meaningful projects, and to create impactful solutions – this is your opportunity to truly Make Your Mark.
- Our culture is innovative, collaborative, and results driven.
- Professional development and growth opportunities abound.
- Our compensation is always competitive and includes flexible benefits, pension matching and a top notch bonus incentive.
- We’ve got great perks like casual dress, an in-house gym and a 50% discount on home and auto insurance.
How will you Make your Mark?
- Apply your understanding of advanced mathematical and statistical concepts and theories to analyze and collect data and construct solutions to business problems.
- Conduct complex statistical analysis on experimental or business data to validate and quantify trends or patterns.
- Perform ad-hoc analytics as required by business to support functional area decision making.
- Lead complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Work with subject matter experts and internal customers to define new reporting requirements.
The skills and experience you need to make a difference:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in an analytical environment.
- Post-graduate degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Economics or related experience is required.
- Exceptional customer engagement, interpersonal, presentation and overall communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision–making skills.
- Ability to translate data into useful, business driving information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SQL, and strong relational database skills.
Experience working within the Property and Casualty Insurance industry is considered an asset