Smile.io is looking for a Launch Specialist to join our rapidly-growing Client Success team. You will be working alongside the sales & engineering teams to help our biggest clients launch their rewards programs and begin their journey towards amazing customer experiences and higher customer retention. This position is part relationship manager, part project manager, and above all else, creative problem solver.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering information about a client’s business & making recommendations on how to configure our product and implement customer retention strategies to maximize their success.
- Managing the entire client launch process using a variety of tools including Trello & Excel.
- Being the point of contact for communication during the client onboarding process, ensuring that they fully understand the process at all times.
- Performing screenshare demos of our product to show clients how to set up their programs successfully.
- Solving problems with limited information and/or resources, and ensuring that we can avoid similar problems in the future.
- Closing feedback loops with product design and engineering team as well as client success team.
- You can think through problems and prioritize tasks based on their relative importance. You come up with creative solutions when you encounter road-blocks.
- You really enjoy working with people! About 80% of your time will be spent speaking with clients and coworkers.
- You're very well organized and don't get overwhelmed when you are juggling a lot of things to do.
- You take complete ownership of your responsibilities and you deliver results.
- You have experience with eCommerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce and/or Magento.
- You love eCommerce!
Life at Smile.io:
We only hire smart, self-starters who can think of efficient and unique solutions to problems, while also seeing them through to completing. You’ll be working with the best people in the industry and you'll constantly be pushed to improve your skills.
We’ve grown over 100% year-over-year for the past 3 years. If you perform well, then your potential to take charge of a significant portion of our business is very high.
We never miss an opportunity to have fun - and there’s always a fun & interesting social event on the horizon. We also have local craft beer on tap!
Compensation, Perks, and Benefits
We offer competitive pay & health benefits, while also providing you with top-of-the-line computer to make sure you’re doing the best work you’re capable of. We also have a monthly eCommerce credit as well as a transportation credit.
Please Note: We thank all applicants for your interest in Smile.io. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Smile.io is an equal opportunity employer. Smile.io welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.