At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Controller to join our Finance team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
ways you contribute
- You will manage cash flows and tax return preparation.
- You will manage a team of accountants that are responsible for payables, receivables, inventory, and general ledger.
- You will mentor and empower your team.
- You will maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- You will prepare monthly working papers and financial reports in accordance with Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises.
- You will assist the Director of Finance with ad hoc reporting.
- You will prepare organized monthly binders and analysis in accordance with deadlines.
what makes you awesome
- You have a CPA designation.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- You have strong technical accounting skills and the ability to identify opportunities for improvement in internal controls.
- You have experience in the telecommunications industry.
- You have experience with Dynamics GP and advanced Microsoft Excel.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and work well with other departments.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills to effectively plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines.
- You work well independently and as a team member.
- You show initiative and possess a positive attitude.
- You thrive in a positive workplace environment which focuses on personal wellness.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!