Aeryon Labs is the global leader in high performance small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) that set the standard for technical innovation, reliability and performance. Our teams are passionate about solving problems, which help our customers do difficult and (often) dangerous tasks – safely and efficiently. We are equally passionate about the people who make this happen. Our team.
Aeryon sUAS set the standard for immediate aerial intelligence gathering. We offer careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the most creative minds in the industry.
About the Position
Aeryon Labs is growing rapidly and seeking an experienced Cloud Developer to join our development team. This position will have a direct impact in product design, development and quality of our products. As with all roles at Aeryon the Cloud developer must work well with a highly skilled and creative team and have a passion for getting things done with a high degree of quality.
As a Cloud Developer you will:
- Use Python, Java and other languages to develop drone fleet management services and applications
- Focus on architecture, design and implementation of existing and new cloud services which will significantly contribute to new revenue streams
- Help to define the Aeryon cloud platform to build a foundation for our new systems.
You want to work for a technology company that is innovative and growing, meaning you are hands on and thinking at the same time “Think, then do”. You see your success through the overall performance of the company and its reputation. You are comfortable working with cross functional teams and supporting your colleagues to help everyone get things done right. You thrive on challenge and learning but most of all, you want to be a part of something and see the results of you and your colleagues work.
What You Bring
- Bachelors of Computer Science or related degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a product driven environment with measurable success
- Demonstrated ability building and architecting cloud bases systems and services on both back and front ends
- Hands-on design expertise in both front and back end cloud applications
- Background of working in Cloud/SaaS based environments for large scale enterprise grade products
- Knowledge and experience of cloud security technologies and best practices
- Experience deploying to AWS, Azure and other cloud based environments using technologies such as Docker, Elastic Beanstalk, Lamdas and Kinesis
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs in either XML or JSON
- Database experience with Postgres or other relational database technologies
- Big Data experience with Hadoop or related technologies
- Engineering highly scalable and high-available services
- Writing maintainable, well designed high-quality code for software products and services
- Experience working in an Agile development model
- Experience and/or education on machine learning
- Experience and/or education on programming 3D Graphics APIs such as OpenGL
- Experience and/or education with programming mobile applications
- Experience and/or education with video and image processing
- Experience with WIX or other installer technologies
- Experience with customer on premises deployed products
**If you are interested in this position, please apply only through www.aeryon.com/careers**
Aeryon Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Aeryon is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process please call (519) 489-6726.