Client Success Manager
Communitech was founded in 1997 by a group of entrepreneurs committed to making Waterloo Region a global innovation leader. At the time it was crazy talk, but somehow this community managed to pull it off. Today, Communitech is a public-private innovation hub that supports a community of more than 1400 companies — from startups to scale-ups to large global players.
Communitech helps tech companies start, grow and succeed in three distinct ways.
- Communitech is a place – the center of gravity for entrepreneurs and innovators. A clubhouse for building cool shit and great companies.
- Communitech delivers programs – helping companies at all stages with access to capital, customers and talent. We are here to help them grow and innovate.
- Communitech partners in building a world-leading ecosystem – making sure we have all the ingredients (and the brand) to go from a small startup to a global giant.
We’re looking to add some amazing people to this team. People who believe in the Communitech mission and are willing to do what it takes to help our members succeed. If you think big, but are always willing to push a broom, then we’d love to hear from you. Wonder what it’s like to work at Communitech? Watch this video! https://www.communitech.ca/corporate-stuff/careers/
Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Innovation and Client Success, this account management role is responsible for helping engage large corporate organizations in Communitech’s Nimble Hippo corporate innovation programs, products, services and other events. This role requires a proven sales and account or partner management track record. This role includes extensive direct contact with partners at all levels and the ability to listen and problem solve using Communitech engagement opportunities.
Demonstrated results in cross-team engagements and an ability to integrate appropriate resources to build business is required.
What you’ll be doing…
- Working directly with the Corporate Innovation team to handle the execution of projects related to specific engagements.
- Operating as the project lead for matters specific to innovation partners
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting member relationships
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of programs and solutions according to partner needs and objectives resulting in the development of a trusted partner relationship
- Communicating progress and obtaining feedback with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Working with multiple program owners and stakeholders to ensure client success around various engagements
- Other duties as assigned. All duties subject to change
The HR Stuff
∙ A minimum of 5 year of experience in account or partner engagement.
∙ Experience serving mid-size or large companies is a requirement.
∙ Experience with using Salesforce automation systems.
∙ Strong customer service skills are critical
∙ A self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team
∙ A demonstrated ability to multi-task and organize activities against changing priorities
∙ Strong team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
Please click on the link below to create a Plum Profile, which will help us determine if our company is a fit for you, ensure that you will be happy and fulfilled. Please also upload your resume and cover letter by September 21st.
Start Now! http://bit.ly/2wJIGa0
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential.
Communitech’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.