TextNow is looking for a Desktop Automation Test Developer, to join our development team in Waterloo, Ontario.
You will be part of a rapidly expanding development team delivering world class desktop experiences to millions of users each day.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
- Have a proven track record designing and building automated test environments for desktop applications
- Be experienced writing integration and unit test cases
- Be experienced measuring the effectiveness of test automation via code coverage or other methods
- Be driven by finding ways to make larger teams more efficient and effective
- Be experienced with multi-platform frameworks which span mobile and desktop
- Be an experienced desktop developer and have brought applications to market
- Be experienced coaching and mentoring developers to utilize Test Driven Development
- Lead by example with domain expertise, intrinsic motivation and character
- 3+ years in a similar role.
- Experience with test automation frameworks for desktop and mobile platforms such as Cucumber, Selenium, or Watir
- Experience working in continuous integration environments, using tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with test automation methodologies such as POM
- Experience in consumer markets, especially fast growth / high volume.
- Proven track record building amazing quality product experiences.
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
- Impactful work
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Professional development
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at firstname.lastname@example.org