Mobile & Desktop Messaging Developer
TextNow is looking for a Mobile & Desktop Messaging, to join our development team in Waterloo, Ontario.
You will be part of a rapidly expanding development team delivering world class messaging experiences to millions of users each day.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
- Have a proven track record in designing and delivering high volume messaging solutions for both mobile & desktop clients
- Bring full stack experience including experience with methods of encryption
- Bring expansive technical knowledge and experience with MVP application design
- Experience with unit testing, test driven development and automation
- Seek innovative ways to unleash new messaging experiences
- Lead by example with domain expertise, intrinsic motivation and character
- 3+ years in a similar role.
- Expertise in client-server communication technologies including but not limited to: Push notifications (GCM, Firebase, APNS), TCP Sockets, Web sockets
- Experience with feature A/B testing and experimentation
- Experience in consumer markets, especially fast growth / high volume.
- Proven track record building amazing product experiences with quality.
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
- Impactful work
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Professional development
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at firstname.lastname@example.org