Android Applications Team Lead,
TextNow is looking for a Technical Team Lead of Android Applications, to join our development team in Waterloo, Ontario.
As Technical Team Lead of Android Applications, you will lead development for our Android mobile platform which provides millions of users with real time calling, messaging and wireless communications services every day.
Our Android team is highly creative, constantly delivering new capabilities to customers which provide industry leading mobile experiences around the world each day.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
- Lead a team of hyper-talented mobile Android and full stack developers
- Provide technical leadership to all Android releases
- Bring expansive technical knowledge and experience with MVP application design
- Have delivered multiple applications of varying types to the PlayStore
- Lead by example and nurture talent in his/her team
- Seek innovative ways to unleash new Android experiences via mobile
- Lead by example with domain expertise, intrinsic motivation and character
- 5+ years leading development teams with increasing responsibility.
- Experience with Android, Java, JUnit, Android Studio, GIT, JIRA
- Experience in consumer markets, especially fast growth.
- Well rounded leaders, who have a proven track record building amazing product experiences while scaling talented teams.
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
- Impactful work
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Professional development
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at firstname.lastname@example.org