Conversion Rate Optimization Analyst
This is a full-time 16 week contract placement that is funded by a grant. We strongly believe in aptitude over experience. If you think you are up for the challenge and meet the grant requirements, please apply.
We are looking for a data-driven individual who is passionate about performance marketing to join our growing Marketing team. This person most likely has a business and marketing background. You will be responsible for driving new buyer growth through improving Plum’s website conversion rates. In this role, you’ll report to the Director of Marketing to help increase client acquisition.
- Analysis current conversion rates
- Design and execute various experiments to improve conversion rates on key landing and conversion pages
- Interpret test results to develop an audience/cohort based website content/offer roadmap and optimize marketing targeting and spend
- Conduct research and advise team on conversion developments and opportunities
- Manage website analytics tools
- Speak up when it comes to improving user experience and website conversion
Currently enrolled in a post-secondary program or has graduated within the last 12 months from a post-secondary program. Field of study STEM or Business. Canadian citizen, permanent resident or refugee status.
At Plum (http://plum.io) we are marrying the most advanced Industrial-Organizational Psychology with Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence to reliably predict the best hire and employee match, graphing the future of the workforce one person and one job at a time. 5x more predictive than a resume, clients say they would hire 93% of their Plum recommended hires again. Over 100 companies, including Reviews.com, Agoda, Dejero, and Xellia trust Plum’s award-winning software.
Our CEO, Caitlin MacGregor, makes it her goal for Plum to be the best place you have ever worked in your career. We at Plum are committed to making sure you feel supported and included in the Plum team. Our 16 person company is located in Waterloo.
What can you expect working at Plum?
- Supportive workplace culture
- Flex time
- Tuesday breakfast every other week during our Town Hall meetings
- Various company outings
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply:
We want to know more about who you are and how you’ll fit with our team and culture, so we ask that you complete the Plum Discovery Survey (follow the Bitly link below). By taking our Plum Talent Assessment you’ll get the chance to check out our product first hand, and you'll get your own Plum Talent Profile that highlights your strengths and gives you tips to make sure your next role is the right fit.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2wH5vex