- Job Function
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Job Type
- Full time
TextNow is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team in Waterloo, ON. You will be part of a small but driven team sourcing world-class talent for TextNow.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
- Source/headhunt high quality candidates, review resumes, and prescreen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner
- Team up with hiring managers to build strategies and pipelines: source, assess, and close high caliber candidates
- Learn and immerse yourself in our culture to be the knowledgeable 'face' of our company to candidates.
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- Support ad hoc projects as needed and be willing to do whatever it takes at a moment’s notice to capitalize on an opportunity; the market moves quickly and so should you.
- 5+ years technical recruiting/sourcing/headhunting experience working in a medium to high volume, high hiring bar environment
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity at TextNow
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates and building a diverse pipeline
- Excellent representative of the company - professional, articulate, knowledgeable and intelligent.
- Ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
- A fun and collaborative teammate who pitches in wherever necessary
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!