Our product team in our Kitchener office is actively looking for a Front-End Guru to join our expanding team. We’re a small, tightly-knit crew working on building the smartest analytics and marketing outreach platform ever. What Google did with cost-per-click for online marketing, we're doing for the offline world. If you want to build something that's never been done before and help thousands of local businesses in the process, join us!
He’re is a little bit more information about how we operate:
- We believe in small, talented teams. We have more components than engineers and we’re keeping it that way.
- We are pragmatic. We pick the best tool for the job and are open to changes.
- We are tightly knit. We love cracking jokes just as much as we love cracking problems.
- We are driven. We are more interested in creating lasting value for our merchants than we are in hype.
What you’ll do here…
Be challenged by solving real problems being faced by thousands of businesses around the world.
Using ReactJS, you’ll focus on engineering new, elegant and engaging functionality on our core product and also jump in to fix bugs, solve problems and pro-actively look for ways to make our products better.
Interact not only with the Engineering team but also with your peers in Product, Design, Sales, Account Management and Marketing.
Take ownership over what you’re building and make sure it’s awesome
Get things done!
- You’re inspired to create beautiful, seamless UI and UX and always keep the end user in mind.
- You’re a builder who loves to create something new which has an impact in the world.
- You love solving challenging problems and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.
- You have a strong technical aptitude and you love learning new technologies and keeping up to date on the latest trends.
- You’re a strong communicator that is not afraid to have open and honest conversations.
- You take pride and ownership over your work and you want to produce a product of the highest quality that will delight our customers.
Perks & Benefits
We value our employees and the amazing work they do and provide many perks and benefits to keep them happy. These include a bright and open workspace which includes a ping-pong table, fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) food and snack and catered lunches on Thursdays. We also provide flexible hours of work (we want you to have a life outside of work!), a flexible vacation policy, enhanced paternity and maternity leaves, organized volunteer events to give back to our community and plenty of off-sites and happy hours to relax and unwind. An example of this would be our summer picnic where we invite employees and their families to enjoy free food, music and children’s game in the park.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Feel free to email our Recruiter, Gary Good, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 226-750-7739.
Zenreach is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.