PeopleSoft Functional Support
- GHD Limited
- Waterloo, ON
- Job Function
- Human Resources and Recruitment, IT & Systems Admin
- Job Type
- Full time
GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
Privately owned by our people, GHD provides engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients across five continents. Focused on creating lasting community benefit, our connected global network of 8500 people delivers projects with high standards of safety, quality and ethics.
Committed to sustainable development, GHD improves the physical, natural and social environments of the many communities in which we operate.
Our Waterloo, Ontario office is looking to fill a Junior to Intermediate PeopleSoft Functional Support position in our growing Canadian Operations.
- Assist the Team with the Corporate Peoplesoft Globalization project
- Analyze and define country specific requirements for Peoplesoft functionality
- Assist in the setup and configuration of HCM modules for global use
- Develop training materials for end users for Fluid Interface
- Assist with functional support of 9000 end users
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
- Good business requirements gathering, elicitation, documentation and analysis.
- Strong knowledge of HR processes from onboarding to terminations.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ of experience in functional implementation of Peoplesoft version 9.2 modules.
- Detailed understanding of PeopleSoft implementation methodology and lifecycle
- Experience in working with multiple teams across various geographies.
- Involvement in entire life cycle of Peoplesoft HR, including configuration, testing, documentation and post go-live reporting and support.
- PeopleSoft Functional resource with expertise in the following:
- Enterprise HCM specifically related to compensation, succession planning and performance management module implementation
- Experience with work flow and the approval framework
- Experience in configuration of the MSS, ESS modules and delegation, and understanding of security rules
- PeopleSoft Technical experience an added advantage.
- Clear communication skills.
We offer an opportunity to be part of a growing and dynamic employee owned company, a professional working environment with career development potential, flexible hours and a competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience in a privately held, quality driven and client focused company.