Quality Improvement & Customer Care Specialist
Focus21 isn’t a dev shop. We don’t make websites or pre-packaged solutions. We build data-driven platforms with purpose, ones that can expand and grow with a company while generating value from their data. Everyone is responsible for ensuring high-quality deliverables; we’re looking for a team mate dedicated to the art and science of a successful of delivery.
If quality improvement and delivery are your primary focus, we want to get to know you! You’ll provide exceptional, professional and friendly service by creating and adhering to quality assurance standards. These standards are as much about your philosophy as they are Focus21 culture. Including accurate and timely response times with clear communication to both internal and external teams.
- You’ll manage our quality assurance throughout the SCRUM software development life cycle (SDLC). Then provide technical support to our client as they onboard their customer to the platforms.
- You’ll identify patterns for support request across platforms as opportunities for improvement and prioritize with the teams.
- You’ll re-enforce our customers’ brand experience with professionalism and courtesy with proactive interaction and follow up.
- You’ll maintain balance between testing new functionality and system regression testing.
Skills and Requirements
The selected candidate will have proven capabilities in the following:
- Agile Scrum Methodology (Collaboration, Defining Done, Standups, Burndown, etc.)
- Scoping and Estimation of Items
- Assessing Testability (Shift Left)
- Design and Execution of Test Cases
- Agile Defect Lifecycle Management
- Proficient in developing Automation scripts, Test Plans, defining and developing Test Cases, documenting Test Results.
- Must have strong communication skills. This is a hands on role with a combination of manual and automated testing.
A highly qualified candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in Agile Scrum
- Knowledge of continuous delivery and Docker-based QA processes
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining test cases and test suites
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, strong analytic, interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with JIRA and GitLab
- Ability to identify, mitigate and communicate project risks
- Think outside the box to come up with new ideas and testing solutions
- Know-how about continuous improvement
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Two-year degree with two years or more system testing experience
- Four-year degree with minimum two years experience
Find us on the web: