- Curriculum Designer
- Job Function
- Training and Education
- Job Type
- Full time
We are currently recruiting for:
We are looking for a bright and highly motivated individual to join the Maplesoft Content Development team.
This person will be part of the team responsible for creating interactive course content for our education suite of products. Our ideal candidate will have a technical degree (mathematics, science, or engineering) with a strong mathematical aptitude, combined with pedagogical experience at a high school or post-secondary level.
The chosen candidate will be involved in a large number of varying content creation projects and therefore requires excellent writing and time management skills, the ability to learn new technology quickly and good problem-solving skills.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in Mathematics, Science, Engineering or a related technical subject is required.
- Teaching experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and deadlines.
- Flexibility to work on projects of varied size, duration, and scope.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Good understanding of project management.
- Team player who is willing to pitch in to get projects finished on time.
- Previous experience with Maple and Maple T.A. an asset.
For further information on our company please visit our website at www.maplesoft.com
If you are interested in applying for this position send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
While we appreciate all applications, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.