PrinterOn looking for technical leader who is passionate product innovation and teamwork.
PrinterOn, a Samsung company, is used every day by people all over the work and we are looking for individuals who share in our excitement and passion for quality and a desire to take advantage of Cloud technology to transform the industry. Our goal is to create simple and accessible software services that modernize the print industry through Cloud technology and Enterprise grade solutions. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate
PrinterOn creates industry-leading Cloud and On-Premise Enterprise print services as well as a range of mobile apps and services. While PrinterOn’s focus is on the print industry, at our core we are a Cloud and Mobile technology company leading and challenging the industry to expand beyond the traditional solutions.
The DevOps Specialist/Release Engineer is a keen part of the Development and Dev Ops teams. A successful DevOps Specialist/Release Engineer ensures continuous delivery from development to a Cloud deployment and contributes directly to the overall Cloud architecture and design. The tools and use-cases are diverse, and the goal is to increase the development velocity and increasing the efficiency and scalability of an AWS-based Cloud solution. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about DevOps!
PrinterOn strongly believes in an hands on approach for all technical team members and will encourage contributions both in the development process as well as directly in technical design and direct implementation.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- Want to be part of designing the world’s leading Cloud Printing Platform.
- You are excited about modern Cloud technology and architectures.
- You are interested in automation and modern deployment methodologies.
- You love to figure out how all the pieces are put together in a build environment.
- As you grow in this role, you continue to keep up-to-date and innovate with the latest in Cloud, mobile and software technologies.
- You are passionate about high performance and put the performance of the team above you as an individual.
As a DevOps Specialist/Release Engineer at PrinterOn, you will have an impact by:
- Designing a highly scalable and modern platform that is impacting an entire industry.
- Collaborate with architects, designers, engineers and testing specialists to deliver fully automated Cloud Print solution.
- Deploys, configures, manages, and performs ongoing maintenance of technical infrastructure including all DevOps tooling used by PrinterOn.
- Monitors infrastructure performance and efficiency, and responds to incidents.
- Define and manage the appropriate release policy, processes, standards, and procedures.
- Assists development team with the preparation of releases for production include assisting in the automation of performance tests, validation of infrastructure requirements, and guiding the team with respect to system decisions.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical operational issues related to the Cloud Infrastructure.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- A strong DevOps background with a focus on security and automation.
- Experience managing infrastructure in production, as well as designing and creating deployment automation, infrastructure tooling and monitoring.
- Experience with high performance and large scale software solutions, web services and Cloud technologies.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with source code management tools such as Bitbucket and Git.
- Experience in using and configuring build tools and orchestration such as Bamboo, Maven, Gradle, Artifactory, NuGet and Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of deployment (i.e. Chef ) and containerization (Docker).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
PrinterOn welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.