Digital Marketing Manager
About Texada Software
Texada Software is building a different type of company to better service the Rental and Construction Asset Management companies across North America, Australia and New Zealand. Our mission is to provide a seamless combination of technology and equipment that empowers users to help build a better universe.
We are a small but rapidly growing company consisting of a group of bright and passionate people who are looking to dramatically change and improve the lives of business owners. We pride ourselves on thinking and acting differently.
We offer a small, diverse working environment with positive cultural values and are looking for candidates that have a similar growth mindset. If you are looking for an excellent place to start your career with plenty of challenges then reach out to us.
- Support the development of strategic marketing plans and to aggressively meet business goals
- Take point on key projects, ensuring clarity in strategy, planning and execution, roles and responsibilities, objectives and KPIs
- Engage in regular routines across disciplines /project teams for integrated marketing projects. Ensure seamless flow of information between product management and sales.
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual planning and reporting
- Take point on internal marketing to showcase and communicate the latest and greatest from the team
- Develop customer personas in multiple verticals, and find ways to target campaigns to those personas
- Develop strategies to communicate and engage with current customers via email, social, print and other methods of communication
- Support execution and amplification across advertising, content, social, experiential and media among others of global, regional and local marketing campaigns
- Optimize current adwords/capterra campaigns and experiment with new ways of outreach
- 3-5 years of work experience in brand marketing, digital marketing and/or other types of data-driven marketing role
- Experience building a brand’s integrated marketing presence with an exciting portfolio of past campaigns/content/creative projects – across digital marketing, experiential, offline marketing, partnerships and sponsorships – that set the benchmark for creative excellence
- An integrated marketing mindset, passion for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written, with sound experience in brand and creative strategy, an excellent understanding of the interplay offline and online, and between paid, earned and owned channels
- Proficiency in media (platforms and channels on and offline, market and industry trends, SEO/SEM/online media), social (organic and paid, content), experiential, advertising & content (channel agnostic creative strategy, production of various formats, best practice), measurement (analytics and benchmarks), and community/passion-point based marketing
- Excellent writing skills and a keen visual sense. An eye for detail and a quick wit
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Natural collaboration and bridge-building skills
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels – a hands on team player
- Budgeting and project management skills a plus, attention to detail and communication skills
- Knowledge in the construction market a plus
How do you know if you will fit in? We are looking for enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinking individuals who are out to change the world. We can teach you what you need to know about our products and customers, we really want exciting people with lots of potential who will bring their "all". Below are some qualifications and characteristics we are looking for:
You are someone with an insatiable curiosity to learn. When something has always been done a certain way, you wonder why nobody has begun to do it differently
You are someone who refuses to believe “no, we can’t do that” is an acceptable answer to a question, and inspire eye rolling from how much you ask the question “why not” of your colleagues
People really like working with you. You are kind, social, humble, and want the best for others.
Your past employment experiences have frustrated you about not being able to see the results of your work. You dream of directly contributing to the success of a great organization
You think technology can help change the world – you read Techcrunch and/or VentureBeat, and have ambitions to perhaps start your own company some day
You have an uncanny ability to influence people – without them knowing that you actually influenced them.
You think automation is important – and seek out processes, systems and tools that enable better decision making with minimal re-work
You usually don’t immediately know the answer to everything – but you are adept at using tools and seeking opinions to get the right answer
Our office is located in Guelph, ON, Canada with other locations in Brisbane Australia, and Los Angelos California.