We are a high growth start-up that pride ourselves on stellar design and superb code quality. We have a deep understanding of our users psychology and enjoy solving complex problems. We love to learn, teach, and debate all ideas. Our leadership team has worked across seven startups (one exited to Google) which has allowed us to form well thought out opinions on work culture, time management and coding practices. We work our own hours, play by our own rules and choose our own roads to follow.
So what do we do?
Roadmunk is a web-based data visualization tool that enables product managers, executives and their teams to create and design their strategic roadmaps and share them throughout the organization. Some of our customers include Nike, Urban Outfitters, Coca-Cola, Slack, Reddit, Stripe, Adobe & Walt Disney.
We are looking for an experienced contract technical writer who specializes in cyber security. This role will be responsible for reviewing and auditing our current security documents and produce internal and external collateral.
- Excellent editing, writing and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to do structural/developmental analyses
- Fanatical ability and penchant for catching mistakes and typos
- A stellar writing portfolio
- Speed: you can create quality quickly and juggle many initiatives at once, and work on a targeted deadline
- A positive attitude; lots of hustle; friendly, funny and fun to work with
- The ability to learn quickly and give, seek and receive thoughtful critical feedback
- Experience working effectively in small teams as well as autonomously
- Ability to work with Developers as well as Operational teams to get info you need
What you’ll do
- Audit existing security documents, infrastructure diagrams and customer security agreements
- Create an internal facing wiki for employees to reference when filling in security docs
- Create a comprehensive security document for customers based on consolidating information for existing successful documents
- Create architecture diagrams
- Share work-in-progress openly and frequently
- Comply with all information security tasks and measures at Roadmunk