We are a high growth start-up that pride ourselves on stellar design and superb code quality. We have a deep understanding of our users psychology and enjoy solving complex problems. We love to learn, teach, and debate all ideas. Our leadership team has worked across seven startups (one exited to Google) which has allowed us to form well thought out opinions on work culture, time management and coding practices. We work our own hours, play by our own rules and choose our own roads to follow.
So what do we do?
Roadmunk is a web-based data visualization tool that enables product managers, executives and their teams to create and design their strategic roadmaps and share them throughout the organization. Some of our customers include Nike, Urban Outfitters, Coca-Cola, Slack, Reddit, Stripe, Adobe & Walt Disney.
The Product Specialist role requires being able to synthesize many different pieces of knowledge and bringing them together. This will require going deep into different teams, listening and endlessly questioning to really understand the problem and coming up with meticulous solutions. There will be exposure to all areas of the business which means have a strong background in technology is a prerequisite.
- A passion for exploring and solving complex problems through a keen eye for design
- Ability to apply your background in technology to business orientated problems
- The ability to learn quick, seek and receive thoughtful critical feedback
- Experience working effectively in small teams as well as autonomously
- Experience or interest in design research and usability studies
- High-proficiency using modern Product tools (ex. Trello, Jira, Slack)
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
What you’ll do
- Own our knowledge base by creating and updating current articles to match the needs of user base
- Work alongside product marketing to execute any videos that relate to features that require making more noise in the market
- Assist the customer success team in diagnosing and understanding quality related issues and prioritizing them for the product team
- Keeping the competitive analysis up to-date to provide Product and CS with deeper market knowledge
- Owning the documentation infrastructure for product management to help new team members onboard and provide them with deep product knowledge
- Diving into data to provide insights on user behavior, stages in the funnel and surface them back into the product & design team to influence priorities
- Deep knowledge of user and customer to be an advocate for them organizationally
- Work with product marketing to help with product launch related activities