Technical Training Support Specialist
About the job:
eSolutionsGroup is looking for a Technical Training Support Specialist to join our rapidly growing team, now serving more than 300 public sector clients across North America.
Reporting directly to the lead Technical Trainer and based in our Waterloo, Ontario office, the candidate will play a key role as part of team helping our clients learn and succeed with our 7th generation website content management system, digital services modules, and other eSolutions products.
You are a passionate problem solver and thrive in a team-based environment where you can use and grow your technical training, support, and documentation experience to help end users learn and excel. Familiar and confident with websites and other content management systems, including HTML and CSS, you share our belief that client service is crucial to a company’s success.
Dedicated to learning, you can help users become comfortable with new tools and quickly resolve technical or end-user challenges. You work closely together with other team members to ensure team success including sharing knowledge from client interactions for ever more effective training and documentation. In support of eSolutionGroup’s rapid growth, you effectively manage priorities and time, projects and task. You are a top-notch verbal and written communicator with the ability to translate technologies into user-friendly terminology.
What you’ll do:
- Create, review and continually improve training support materials, tutorial videos, user manuals and technical documentation
- Provide front-line support to clients including responding to client telephone calls and email support tickets
- Assist with identifying, researching, and resolving technical or end user challenges
- Configure web sites, populate content, and set up user accounts
- Configure user accounts and templates on various products
- Train clients on eSolutions products in person and through webinars
- Provide post-training client support
- Exceptional interpersonal communication including public speaking in a training or coaching environment
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and content management systems
- Effective written and verbal communication for client facing, documentation, correspondence and face to face training
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills, combined with exceptional patience and empathy
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role with a technology company or in a related industry
- Post-secondary degree/diploma program in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Familiarity with the Ontario Accessibility Act and WCAG 2.0 standards is helpful
More information about us:
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America better connect with their communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 18 years in business. 300+ clients. More than 75 marketing and technology awards in the past 24 months alone. It all adds up.