- Technical Programming Team Leader
- Dynac Inc.
- Job Function
- Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
Are you a software craftsman interested in leading the development of a next generation product? Do you want to take your proven agile development and leadership skills to the next level? Dynac is looking for an agile self-starter to lead a high-performance team in the development of a green field product.
Dynac is a Kitchener-Waterloo based software company that is poised for significant growth. Founded in 2002 Dynac is committed to providing world class Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software with a strong focus on enhancing the CFO's office. Dynac has a unique offering that satisfies not only the small to medium enterprises, but also public world-wide enterprise clients ensuring compliance and regulatory demands are met.
You will lead the architecture, design, development and test of a next generation product. You will lead by example using agile principles and practices including:
- Leading a high-performing agile team through planning, architecture, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Providing architectural and design leadership through hands-on application of SOLID design principles and simple design techniques
- Leading and mentoring team members in agile practices such as test-driven development, automated acceptance tests, pair programming, refactoring, automated builds and continuous integration
- Developing high quality code and mentoring others in the art of agile development
- Guiding the team through continual performance improvement
- Three to six years of agile development SCRUM, XP or lean development
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills with developers, senior managers and customers
- Proven track record leading commercial software development
- Passion for learning, self improvement and leading others in their learning
- At least four years professional experience with an Object Oriented language such as Java, C++ or C#
- Experience with relational databases, e.g. MS SQL server or SQL iAnywhere (embeddable) and persistence frameworks
University degree in computer science or equivalent.