- Dynac Inc.
- Job Function
- Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 40,000 - 59,999
Dynac is a Kitchener-Waterloo based software company that specializes in financial budgeting and reporting. We are expanding our development team. This is an exciting opportunity to get to know our product inside and out while helping to develop the next generation of the product.
The ideal candidate is one that wants to take ownership of the codebase. To fix bugs, suggest improvements and be an important contributor in the development of new features and the next generation of our product. We are looking for someone that considers coding to be a craft, an art, something that a person gets better at with time.
The primary role is technical support and software updates:
• work with customers and internal team to resolve software issues
• document, replicate and fix bugs
• develop new features
• quickly get up to speed on unfamiliar technology (Delphi, VBA, etc.)
• able to communicate ideas and receive instructions
• experience with Object Oriented design and development
• strong collaboration and communication skills
• university degree in computer science or equivalent
• Delphi, VBA experience is an asset
• passion for programming