Market Research Analyst
Athena Software is hiring a Market Research Analyst to join our expanding Global roster!
Athena makes Penelope, a case management software system for social service agencies and nonprofits around the world. We have hundreds of clients on five continents - we estimate that close to 20,000 people use Penelope every day, and that our clients help over 1 million people each year.
We are a group of 50, with employees located in Canada, California, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our product is a unique, flexible and comprehensive solution for social service agencies, and this spirit is also reflected in our company culture of collaboration and commitment to community.
What You’ll Do
As Market Research Analyst, under the Chief Marketing Officer, you will assist in all market research through the creation, analysis and presentation of market reports. You will be able to synthesize qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition with the intent of bolstering competitiveness.
- You will conduct research on market segments to determine potential fit, market share, and viability as directed by the CMO.
- In consultation with the CMO, you will develop detailed market forecasts, business cases, and proposals for new markets.
- You will leverage public and proprietary employment databases and industry or sector reports to analyze employment trends and identify market opportunities.
- You will monitor labour market trends and forecasts to identify emerging applicable occupational areas.
- You will compare profiles of existing clients with expected target profiles, identifying patterns and new markets, making recommendations regarding increasing market share or targeting new market segments.
This position is a six-month contract, full-time, and located in our Waterloo, Ontario headquarters.
Who You Are
You are a passionate Market Research professional with superiour qualitative and quantitative research and data analysis skills. With a background or education in Business Administration or Economics, you thrive both as self-starter and team player.
- You have intimate understanding of labour market data and databases, business acumen and critical thinking skills.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have advanced computer skills, including the ability to work with custom databases.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply with Resume and Cover Letter to the link provided.
Athena Software provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at 866.806.6014 x312 and/or human.resources [AT] athenasoftware.net.