About the job:
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to work from our Waterloo office who will run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
The Project Coordinator (PC) is the secondary contact of the assigned projects and clients, in support of the Project Manager (PM) when not available. The Project Coordinator will internally monitor the project within eSolutions and communicates to all internal project members.
You're known as an organizational guru who is happy ensuring everything is in its rightful place. You are proud of your fanatical attention to detail, ability to multi-task and superb communication skills. You are the first to contribute to team meetings and are comfortable being the liaison between the client and the internal project team through the entire lifecycle (initiation, planning, execution, control and close). You consider yourself a lifelong student who thrives in an environment that is constantly evolving. Your unique ability to learn and retain details about people and projects makes you a Manager's dream. You are currently filing this job description in a folder titled "Apply".
What you'll do:
- Update project-related tasks in project scheduling software
- Attend and take notes for client meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas
- Run weekly meetings if PM is unable to attend
- Respond to client emails and inquiries in a timely manner
- Keep the project timeline updated
- Anticipates next steps in the project
- Ensures project file is up to date and correct according to ISO standards.
- Prepares agreements, additional work quotes, and identifies upcoming risks or challenges as tasks are completed or due dates missed
- Coordinate multiple teams for larger sized projects
- Attend and coordinate public focus group sessions
- Assists with proposal writing and other business development activities
- Assists with updating of content on company website
- Assists with social media activities
- Excellent Communication skills verbal and written
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience working in an office environment and coordinating scheduled tasks
- Minimum of college diploma within Office Administration, Public Relations, Journalism, or Marketing
- Self-starter and must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Professional conduct with a high level of integrity and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a collaborative team-based environment
- Communicate fluently with client in English as required (written and verbal)
More information about us:
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America better connect with communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 18 years in business. 300+ clients. More than 60 marketing and technology awards in the past 24 months alone. It all adds up.
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work/life balance contributes to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.