Junior .NET Developer
About the job:
We are looking for an Junior .NET Developer to join our talented, well-established, client-centric IT team to work on implementing cutting-edge websites utilizing our i:Create CMS. The position will report directly to the Project Lead or Development Manager based out of our Waterloo office.
You strive for client satisfaction through rapid delivery of high-quality software. You'd rather code automated solutions to save time and money instead of performing repetitive tasks. You thrive as an independent worker and are comfortable implementing websites using HTML5, CSS3, RESTful web services, and ASP.NET user controls. You take direction well, own responsibility of assigned tasks, and ask questions as necessary to continously improve performance.
You are interested in developing skills related to all Systems Development Life Cycle activities from research and analysis, through planning, design, development, quality assurance, installation, servicing, internal documentation and maintenance. You're not afraid to share your ideas to help create more efficient work processes.
What you'll do:
- Plan, analyze, design, develop and implement software development projects
- Create and design solutions to defined business problems, both manual and automated
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document programs primarily in ASP.NET, HTML5, and CSS3
- Work with Front End Development team members to implement exciting and engaging sites in our i:Create CMS
- Great problem solving skills, extensive experience debugging and evaluating existing code
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and eagerness to learn
- Ability to take common tasks and automate them into time-saving processes
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner or in a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of practical ASP.NET development experience
- 1+ years of experience implementing websites using a CMS
- 1+ years of experience with responsive design and front-end development (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS)
- Strong Object Oriented Design skills
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, demanding environment
We won't complain if you also:
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America better connect with their communities and deliver services more efficiently through modular web design, integrated applications, and advanced mobile applications.
18 years in business. 300+ clients. More than 75 marketing and technology awards achieved in partnership with our clients over the past 24 months. It all adds up.