Technical Client Service Professional
About the job:
We are looking for a results-driven Technical Client Service Professional to join our growing team of dedicated web application professionals. With new product lines in development, this position will report directly to the QA Manager, work closely with the Product Development Manager and will be based out of our Ottawa, ON office.
You're a natural born problem solver who thrives in a team-based environment, collaboratively assisting clients in finding solutions. You love being challenged, are proud of your attention to detail and are always driven to contribute in a positive way. You believe in the power of testing, exploring, and recording results to ensure confidence in the final outcome. You're excited to share your creativity and ability to encourage greater efficiency within the team. You're also comfortable presenting findings to various project stakeholders.
Ideally, you understand what an agile environment is, and if you don't, you're Googling it right now. You have some experience supporting clients in their use of software over the phone and troubleshooting to help them find solutions.
What you'll do:
- Communicate directly with Developers, Project Managers and other Stakeholders within the project team presenting findings and best practices
- Identify deficiencies and propose ideas for improvement of the project/product/process
- Troubleshoot issues with clients over the phone and provide some "how to" support
- Coordinate with the Product Manager for escalated support items, as needed
- Record testing performed and document any issues found during testing
- Contribute to test plans and strategies
- Execute automated and manual functional, user acceptance, regression, accessibility and deployment verification tests
- Should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Should possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Should have past client telephone support or sales experience
- Basic understanding of the software development process
- Familiar with multiple desktop browsers including exposure to mobile browsers
- High attention to detail and the ability to handle competing priorities
We won't complain if you also:
- Have experience with a scripting language
- Have experience with mobile platform testing
- Understand software accessibility (AODA)
And more information about us:
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Quality Assurance and Client Support teams, who aspires to work in a fast paced, well-established and expanding consulting firm with a new product line.
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America better connect with communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 18 years in business. 300+ clients. 30 marketing and technology awards in the past 12 months alone. It all adds up.