We are a high growth start-up that pride ourselves on stellar design and superb code quality. We have a deep understanding of our users psychology and enjoy solving complex problems. We love to learn, teach, and debate all ideas. Our leadership team has worked across seven startups (one exited to Google) which has allowed us to form well thought out opinions on work culture, time management and coding practices. We work our own hours, play by our own rules and choose our own roads to follow.
So what do we do?
Roadmunk is a web-based data visualization tool that enables product managers, executives and their teams to create and design their strategic roadmaps and share them throughout the organization.
Some of our customers include Nike, Urban Outfitters, Coca-Cola, Slack, Reddit, Stripe, Adobe & Walt Disney.
- A passion for exploring and solving complex problems through design
- A diverse portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgment and attention to detail as well as excellent use of typography, colour, and iconography
- The ability to learn quickly and give, seek and receive thoughtful critical feedback
- Experience working effectively in small teams as well as autonomously
- Experience or interest in design research and usability studies
- High-proficiency using modern design tools (ex. Sketch, InVision...)
- Moderate conceptual understanding of front-end development (i.e. basic HTML, CSS...)
- You love thinking with your hands to create flows and solutions at varying fidelities
- You understand the technical constraints of your designs, and are able to communicate your decisions effectively to engineers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience or interest in prototyping with design tools or code (Ex. Framer or Principle)
- Data visualization skills
- Design sprint or meeting facilitation skills
- UI copy writing skills
- Experience using GitHub
What you’ll do
- Help define our overall product strategy
- Understand and advocate for our current and future users
- Collaborate with the entire product development team to articulate user needs, interaction models, and interface specifications
- Communicate designs effectively and continuously via written scenarios, polished visual mockups, and informal hallway conversations
- Build mockups and prototypes to illustrate and test design thinking
- Contribute and develop ideas to improve the user experience, beyond the scope of formal efforts or assignments
- Offer constructive criticism of product plans, and accept design feedback with poise
- Share work-in-progress openly and frequently
- Comply with all information security tasks and measures at Roadmunk
Please apply with your design portfolio.
- Full health benefits package from day one
- Health & wellness allowance
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team lunches and monthly events
- Reasonable flexibility with working remotely
- Diverse projects, cutting-edge tools and freedom to experiment