Implementation Specialist (New Grad)
InFlight Implementation Specialist
Do you get excited solving problems that others can’t? Have a desire to resolve those problems and deliver a solution to a customer? Strive to improve workflows and make processes better?
InFlight is looking for an Implementation Specialist who will join our customer delivery team, helping customers implement and use our software. We require someone who isn’t afraid of hard problems, is willing to dig deep and is capable of delivering solutions to our customers.
If you are the type of person who wants to understand the root causes of problems, deliver a full resolution to the customer and make strategic recommendations to our developers, we want you to join our rapidly growing company and take your career to the next level!
What we do:
InFlight brings the user experience of aging enterprise applications into the future. We do things with legacy enterprise software that no one thought possible.
Our approach to modernization is so simple, yet so sophisticated, it dissolves all the technical and organizational hurdles that enterprises usually face during IT projects.
We enable blue chip brands to:
- Enhance online and mobile service delivery to create emotional impact and engagement
- Step outside disruptive and expensive cycle of software upgrades and migrations
- Deliver a perpetually fresh user experience for the least cost
InFlight is a small software company that’s been able to transcend the hype usually associated with the industry. We’ve got all the perks and opportunities that start-ups have, plus all the advantages of being an established and profitable business.
What’s in it for you?
- Make a difference: Every day you will implement innovative solutions that save people time and radically improve enterprise applications.
- Impact: InFlight is driving change across multiple industries and affecting the work lives of millions of end-users. Every day customers will experience and appreciate the fruits of your labour.
- Career growth: The work you do here will extend and deepen your skills as an Implementation Specialist. You will be in a position to work on bigger and more complex clients independently while building expertise on our solutions.
So what do we need? Someone who wants to:
- Be a part of our Customer Delivery team, helping to plan and execute software deploys
- Provide customer support, owning the initial assessment and high-level analysis of the issues. Someone confident enough to dig in and leverage any tool at their disposal to reproduce, collect info, resolve and deliver the fix.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps to empower our Customers and future Implementation Specialists.
- Install and configure InFlight products in customer environments.
- Build installer and deployment scripts to streamline customer deployments.
- Help maintain and build InFlight’s internal infrastructure; maintaining/deploying servers, configuring environments/integration points (e.g. Shibboleth).
- Champion best practices to make InFlight “better, faster, stronger”.
You may be the person we’re looking for if you have:
- The education. You have a university degree or a college diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- The technical expertise. You have hands-on experience using:
- Windows/IIS/ASP.NET environments
- Cross-platform web browser capabilities and in-browser developer tools for debugging
- Familiarity with network traffic analysis using Fiddler, Wireshark etc.
- Regular Expressions and XPath is an asset
- The passion. You have a true interest in people, solutions and technology. The ability to present a solution that will change the everyday lives of customers is personally and professionally satisfying to you.
- The focus and the innovation. You have an obsession with the details. You are able to rapidly troubleshoot a customer problem and provide a robust resolution.
- The drive. You are driven to solve any issues found, even when the solution is not clear or obvious.
- The communication skills. You have excellent communication skills. Your ability to clearly relay information in a step-by-step manner and to exhibit empathy and listening when working with customers is highly valuable.
- The desire to be a champion. You want to work collaboratively to impress our customers with easy-to-use solutions with a unique interface and experience that delights them.
Want to learn more about what it’s like to work at InFlight?
Visit our Careers page (www.inflightintegration.com/jobs) to learn more about our perks, culture and values.
Does this sound good? Apply now!
If you’re ready to make an impact on how the world’s biggest brands work, we’d love to hear from you.
InFlight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.