Inside Sales Representative
At the forefront of Viewer Intelligence™, SSIMWAVE™ is built on an Engineering Emmy® Award-winning algorithm. SSIMWAVE is defining the future of video delivery with the most accurate measure of how humans perceive video. With SSIMWAVE technology, video distributors, networks and studios can keep up with the explosive growth of video and deliver the ultimate viewing experience™ to consumers on any screen, anywhere.
Our customers include major players in the media, entertainment and MVPD (Multichannel Video Programming Distributor) industries and our state-of-the-art products provide the most optimal way to measure, control and optimize live and file-based video.
We’re a growing team of engineers, video scientists, product and business experts. Our diverse team is driven to advance the business of video.
You are passionate about making the complex simple – for your customers and your colleagues. You thrive in a highly intellectual environment that challenges you to deliver the best and most impactful experience to everyone you encounter. You care intensely about delivering results.
About the Position
We are in the early stages of sales, customer relations and channel development for our products. We need an Insides Sales Representative to assist and support our sales efforts.
As our Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Work with the sales team to assist in developing new customer interactions, following up on outstanding leads and be able to communicate to our existing customer projects
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and manage customer communications, trials and Salesforce reports and updates
- Assist in managing the overall sales process, help set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management and track these actions in Salesforce
- Assist in customer relationships, develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Expected to occasionally travel with the sales team
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years inside sales experience preferred in comparable industries
- Experience in discussing/selling products or services in a start-up or early stage environment
- An understanding of SSIMWAVE’s market: products, players and technologies
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in choosing, deploying and using marketing and sales software applications. Especially with Salesforce
- Capacity to assume more responsibilities over time
Love video? You’ll love it here.