Software Engineer II
- CDK Global
- Job Function
- Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
Have you ever wanted to or had the opportunity to chat with the R&D VP or senior leadership of your company about your ideas for improving business without feeling out of place or risking your job? Have you ever desired a work environment that empowers and encourages you to think outside of the box?
Instead of being stuck on one tech stack, how would you like to build world class solutions using the right technologies and toolset?
Do you like the idea of working for a company that has a fantastic work/life balance and operates from a centrally located building with a 360 view of the beautiful uptown Waterloo from the 7th floor?
If you are a software craftsman who is passionate about technology, wants to work with the best business/technology leaders in the industry and are looking for an exciting career with a strong fortune 1000 company that is blazing the trail on the digital frontier, you may have found your home away from home.
We realize that everyone’s situation is unique; however our general guidelines for requirements include:
- A Computer Science degree (2-4 years of experience)
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy when working at CDK Global:
- Research and guide decisions on technology choices for solving the problems on hand
- Collaborate with a team full of fun, pragmatic, full stack software craftsmen who share your passion & zeal for building awesome technology solutions to interesting real world problems, all the while having fun doing it
- Right balance of autonomy and support
- Partake in and foster a culture of continuous learning using tools/opportunities like PluralSight, Hackathons, Meet Ups, Conferences and Lunch N Learns
We always hire people who love what they do! If you like what you have read thus far, we invite you to reach out to us. If you are not enjoying what you are doing now as much as you should, let us have a coffee together. We would very much like to get to know you and understand what you really want to do. We believe life is too short to not love what you do.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on, CDK wants to ensure you are happy and healthy at work and at play. That’s why we offer an extended benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. Your well-being is a priority as CDK’s forward thinking associate plans include RRSP matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.