Dean Group is excited to announce that in partnership with our client, Thalmic Labs, we are hiring 4 assemblers!
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
Do you have a thirst for knowledge and want to do things differently? Are you committed to the provision of the highest levels of customer satisfaction and with previous experience in assembly? Are you highly organized, a great communicator and want to continuously drive process and quality improvement? Thalmic Labs is the place for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Assembling, testing, and inspecting, state of the art consumer electronics.
What you need:
- 3+ years of previous experience in a manufacturing environment with a high level of accuracy
- Great manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Comfortable with working under a microscope for extended period of time
- Demonstrate mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Responsible, team-oriented, and process aware
- Can do attitude
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, etc.
- Grade 12 diploma
- Able to work shift work
- Technician/Technologist or appropriate work experience
- Solder repair certified for IPC610 standards of electronic assemblies and IPC7710 repair and modification of electronic assemblies
- Broad/basic knowledge of several related job areas in a medium to high volume manufacturing background
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.