Product Management Specialist
Who we are looking for:
Come make us better. We are looking for collaborators who want to build, create, and make Axonify better than when they started. The Product Management Specialist is a dynamic and multi-functional position that touches many key areas of our business (Marketing, Sales, Product, Dev and Professional Services). This position combines research, analytics, market awareness and communications. The Product Management Specialist will be responsible for supporting the day-today research, analysis and support of the product team and initiatives including market trends, competitive research, customer research and analysis, along with packaging and communication of these elements to internal audiences. The successful candidate will be data driven with a keen mind for market trends, analysis and outcomes. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical product capabilities into easily understood benefits will be crucial. The candidate will champion the Axonify products with knowledge, passion and energy both internally and to the market.
As a key member of the product team, the successful candidate will create a strong awareness for market trends and considerations.
The position will cover a range of activities including understanding the markets we serve, trends and opportunities, competitive threats, developing communication plans, crafting communication assets, and sales support materials, as well as contributing to related programs and other product activities.
- Research, track and communicate market opportunities and threats
- Coordinate customer research programs (win/loss) including insight and strategic response to findings
- Manage product reviews and technical presence through industry sites, analyst profiles and thought leader market overviews
- Know, understand and document technical product capabilities and the benefits to customers (sales proposal support)
- Create and share sales enablement materials that clearly summarize market trends, competitive environments and key considerations / opportunities
- Measure and report on program results and effectiveness
- Work and track within defined budget
Required Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a product/solutions or related role
- Strong research and analytic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to pick-up and understand new technologies quickly
- Project management experience
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with constant changes and deadlines
- Previous experience in eLearning, the education sector, enterprise software and/or high tech solutions providers preferred
- Some travel may be required
How to apply:
Have we intrigued you? Follow the link to our posting and submit your profile directly to us via our BambooHR portal. We look forward to reviewing your profile.