Total Rewards Coordinator
As a global leader and innovator in the digital imaging market, we strive to have our Human Resources practices reflect the passion, innovation and creativity of our technology!
We are looking for a temporary Total Rewards Coordinator to join our HR Team for a 9 month contract. In this role, your main responsibilities will be providing administrative and analytical support with a focus on data management, reporting, analysis and compensation and benefit program coordination and administration.
Compensation Analysis & Reporting
- Provide analysis, special compensation-related studies and ad-hoc projects as needed
- Contributes to compensation research, recommendations, trend analysis
- Collects, reviews, analyzes and reports (regular and ad-hoc) on Human Resources data; provides commentary and gap analysis on trends.
- Setting up and maintaining employee files (entering new hires, employee changes, training records, updating the performance management system).
- Ensure the integrity of Human Resources systems.
- Performing other administrative tasks as required.
- Update carrier systems
- Conduct benefits enrolment presentations with eligible employees
- Answer employee inquires related to the benefits plan
- Completing monthly billings for ASO benefits plan
The qualifications required for this position include:
- A college diploma in human resources or business.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills; able to translate data into accurate and meaningful analyses and reports
- Strong numeric, data manipulation, spreadsheet and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel with proven ability to create complex formulas, pivot tables, and v-lookups.
- Ability to work effectively with all employee levels with strong client/customer service orientation.
- Ability to deliver high quality work against multiple deadlines.
- Extremely organized individual capable of multi-tasking, ability to function in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable, high energy and self-motivated
Please quote file number TRC0717 and include references with your resume.